KANE is a distribution company that manages 6.7 million square feet of distribution center space across the U.S. Our distribution services configure and package products to the exact requirements of your retail customers, allowing you to delay final manufacturing until the very last leg of the supply chain.
- Exceed sanitation requirements of the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Superior ratings from the American Institute of Baking
- Flexible space and labor to economically manage seasonal spikes
- Retail or direct-to-consumer distribution
- Full-featured, RF-enabled warehouse management systems
- Real-time web access to inventory and order status
- Modern material handling equipment
- Industrial engineering team that regularly audits facilities to drive continuous improvement in space and labor utilization
Distribution services for consumer goods companies
Fulfillment Distribution, from basic to highly automated picking processes
Vendor Compliance Services, with emphasis on strategies to prevent chargebacks
Need a company for consumer goods distribution?
Contact us for a free consultation.