While KANE operates distribution centers throughout the U.S., our asset-based trucking service is focused on handling Pennsylvania freight and Northeast freight. KANE’s regional truckload service provides on-time, overnight delivery service to Northeast states, allowing you to better serve your customers.
In addition to our primary focus on PA freight and Northeast freight, KANE routinely services nationwide customer deliveries throughout the lower 48 states and northeastern Canada. Team service is also available to the West Coast.
Why use KANE for Northeast and PA freight?
- Capacity. 140 KANE power units and 800 KANE trailers, supplemented by regularly contracted carriers.
- Experience. We know the ins and outs of delivering Northeast and Pennsylvania freight, including inner-city deliveries. Nationwide delivery experience for both dry and temperature controlled shipments.
- Relationships. Our delivery coordinators work with the same stores every day and have built trusted relationships.
- Technology. We have two-way communication with our fleet for real-time, 24/7 monitoring of shipments.
Specialized Pennsylvania freight transportation services
- Cross docking services to reduce inventory, speed cycle time
- Direct store deliveries anywhere in the Northeast
- Load consolidation services with daily delivery to all major grocery, retail, and wholesale distribution centers.
Looking for transportation companies for Northeast or PA freight?
Contact us to discuss your need for freight transportation services in the Northeast or nationally.