KANE is a third party logistics provider that invests in advanced information systems so you don’t have to. All systems are web-enabled to support internet transactions and remote visibility to your data.
- Full-featured warehouse management system, RF-enabled to maximize accuracy and labor efficiency
- Transportation management system developed by KANE and tightly integrated with WMS
- Data flow/Visibility solution that supports all common electronic data interchange (EDI) formats for fast, easy data exchange
Advanced Communications Infrastructure
KANE’s technology infrastructure ensures your data moves quickly, reliably and securely over KANE’s networks.
- KANE's main campus in Pennsylvania is connected with a fully redundant MPLS network
- KANE’s distribution centers across the U.S. employ an MPLS network where geographically available (T1 network connections are used where MPLS is still unavailable)