Scranton, Pennsylvania Warehouse
Ideal Northeast Distribution Point
Special Offer: Free Relocation. For select companies during the rest of 2010, KANE will use its truck fleet to relocate your inventory AT NO COST if you are within a 500-mile radius of our Scranton collaborative warehouse. Contact us to see if you are eligible.
Kane Is Able is a leading third-party logistics company that operates 8.5 million square feet of distribution center space across the U.S., including a 2.8 million square-foot warehouse campus in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The Scranton distribution campus, next to KANE’s headquarters, is located in Northeast Pennsylvania in the heart of one of the finest interstate highway networks in the country. Highways 80, 81, 84, 380 and 476 provide access to more than 80 million U.S. and Canadian consumers within an overnight drive of Scranton.
Kane can provide an integrated warehouse and transportation solution. Our large truckload fleet specializes in Northeast freight.
About KANE’s Scranton Warehouse Campus
- All facilities certified to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Temperature-controlled space available
- FDA-compliant, food-grade facilities
- Rail access
- Full-featured warehouse management system
- Complete transportation services, including use of KANE’s fleet of 200 power units and 925 trailers