KANE Offers Allentown Warehousing Solution for Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Distribution
Do you need to efficiently distribute products to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions? If so, few distribution locations offer a more economical solution than Allentown, located in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley. KANE’s Allentown warehouse and distribution solution includes 500,000 square feet of climate‐controlled, food‐grade space, together with a local fleet for final mile delivery.
Advantages of Allentown Warehouse Services
- Lehigh Valley is in the center of the most heavily-populated region of the United States, the Northeast Megalopolis.
- Reach 65% of the customers in the U.S. in a day's drive
- Lehigh Valley was named as a top-10 metro region in the United States by Site Selection magazine
- Norfolk Southern's mainline, which links the Port of NY/NJ to the Lehigh Valley and the points west, provides rail access from all Class-1 railroads
Key Features of KANE’s Allentown Warehousing Solution
KANE’s Allentown warehouse and distribution center features:
To learn more about KANE’s Allentown warehouse solutions for Northeast product distribution, fill out the form on this page.
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate seasonal volume shifts
- 500,000 sq. ft. of climate‐controlled, food‐grade space
- Manhattan Associates WMS and Lean Logistics TMS
- Local transportation assets to provide an integrated storage and delivery solution
- Direct rail access via Norfolk Southern (NS) with 15 doors enabling lower-cost, lower-carbon freight service (accommodate heavy loads, high cube/200,000 lbs.)
- LTL consolidation services
- Easy access to the ports of New York/New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Wilmington
- Easy on/off highway access