Need an Atlanta warehousing solution for product distribution into the Southeast? KANE can help.
Advantages of an Atlanta Logistics Hub
Atlanta’s central location in the Southeast makes it a perfect hub for distribution and other Southeast logistics services. Distances from Atlanta to other Southeast cities (in miles):
Birmingham, AL - 147
Charlotte, NC - 244
Savannah, GA - 250
Nashville, TN - 250
Charleston, SC - 306
Jacksonville, FL - 347
New Orleans, LA - 470
Other Advantages of our Atlanta Warehousing Services
- Two major cross-country interstates in I-95 and I-75 and four additional interstates connecting Georgia to 15 states
- Largest airport in the world (Hartsfield-Jackson), with direct cargo service to China
- UPS possesses a giant logistics hub in Atlanta (other large-scale shipping facilities are in Louisville, KY and Ontario, CA)
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate seasonal volume shifts
- 450,000 sq. ft. of temperature-controlled, food grade facility with superior ratings from AIB International (formerly the American Institute of Baking)
- Manhattan Associates WMS and BluJay TMS
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Direct rail access (Norfolk Southern) with 21 rail doors enabling lower-cost, lower-carbon intermodal and/or railcar service
- Easy access to the ports of Savannah and Jacksonville
Key Benefits KANE’s Southeast Logistics Services
- Lower distribution costs. Pay only for what you need – logistics becomes a variable expense where costs parallel your revenue stream.
- Reduce risk and capital investment. Leverage KANE’s investments in warehouses, trucks, and technology – channel your capital to support your core business.
- Streamline and simplify distribution. Use a single-source partner for integrated distribution and freight delivery, eliminating the time and cost involved in coordinating multiple providers.
- Collaborate and save. Share warehouse costs and possibly consolidate freight with other KANE customers shipping to the same retailers.
- Improve customer service and lower freight spend. Use of national distribution network to place your product closer to your customer.
- Quickly enter markets. We can set up all EDI and technology communications feeds while establishing SOPs to have your product ready to ship within two weeks of receiving it.
- Support business growth. KANE’s Atlanta warehousing services are part of our national distribution network - giving you enhanced logistics capacity for space, labor, and transportation.