Need a Chicago warehouse solution for product distribution into the Midwest? KANE can help.
Advantages of a Midwest warehouse:
Chicago’s central location in the Midwest makes it a perfect hub for distribution. Distances from Chicago to other U.S. cities (in miles):
Milwaukee, WI - 111
Indianapolis, IN - 190
Nashville, TN - 250
St. Louis, MO - 266
Detroit, MI - 293
Cincinnati, OH - 302
Louisville, KY - 305
Nashville, TN - 479
Other Advantages of our Chicago Warehouse Services
- Two major cross-country interstates in I-95 and I-75 and four additional interstates connecting Georgia to 15 states
- One-day delivery to over 85 million consumers
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate seasonal volume shifts
- 372,000 sq. ft. of temperature-controlled, food grade facility with superior ratings from
- Manhattan Associates WMS and BluJay TMS
- Omni-channel fulfillment
Key Benefits of KANE’s Midwest Warehouse and Distribution Services
- Lower distribution costs. Pay only for what you need – logistics becomes a variable expense where costs parallel your revenue stream.
- Reduce risk and capital investment. Leverage KANE’s investments in warehouses, trucks, and technology – channel your capital to support your core business.
- Streamline and simplify distribution. Use a single-source partner for integrated distribution and freight delivery, eliminating the time and cost involved in coordinating multiple providers.
- Collaborate and save. Share Chicago warehouse costs and possibly consolidate freight with other KANE customers shipping to the same retailers.
- Improve customer service and lower freight spend. Use of national distribution network to place your product closer to your customer.
- Quickly enter markets. We can set up all EDI and technology communications feeds while establishing SOPs to have your product ready to ship within two weeks of receiving it.
- Support business growth. Our Chicago warehouse is part of KANE’s national distribution network - giving you enhanced logistics capacity for space, labor, and transportation.