KANE operates two multi-client Southern California distribution centers totaling over 240,00 sq. ft. of racked or bulk storage space. Both are located within California’s Inland Empire region. This is an area just outside Los Angeles that not long ago was dotted by barns and citrus groves, but now boasts 1.1 billion square feet of SoCal warehouse space. And it’s growing.
More and more companies are seeking a Los Angeles warehouse location outside city limits because of the substantial cost savings and proximity to the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
Advantages of our Los Angeles Warehouse Services
- Excellent location for one-day delivery to over 50 million consumers
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate seasonal volume shifts
- Over 240,000 sq. ft. of temperature-controlled, food grade facilities with superior ratings from the AIB International (formerly the American Institute of Baking)
- Manhattan Associates WMS and BluJay TMS
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Paved truck courts with 200+ trailer spots in fenced, secure yards
- Our Bloomington DC is located less than 2 miles from the Union Pacific intermodal ramp enabling lower-cost, lower-carbon service
Key Benefits of KANE’s West Coast Distribution Services
- Lower distribution costs. Pay only for what you need – logistics becomes a variable expense where costs parallel your revenue stream.
- Reduce risk and capital investment. Leverage KANE’s investments in warehouses, trucks, and technology – channel your capital to support your core business.
- Streamline and simplify distribution. Use a single-source partner for integrated distribution and freight delivery, eliminating the time and cost involved in coordinating multiple providers.
- Collaborate and save. Share warehouse costs and possibly consolidate freight with other KANE customers shipping to the same retailers.
- Improve customer service and lower freight spend. Use of national distribution network to place your product closer to your customer.
- Quickly enter markets. We can set up all EDI and technology communications feeds while establishing SOPs to have your product ready to ship within two weeks of receiving it.
- Support business growth. KANE’s West Coast distribution services are part of our national distribution network - giving you enhanced logistics capacity for space, labor, and transportation.
Call us at 888.356.KANE (5263)