With approximately 3 million square feet of space across our Scranton and Allentown campuses, KANE's Northeast distribution services are both powerful and adaptive to your company's needs. Our award-winning logistics services integrate our expansive Northeast warehouse footprint with full distribution, contract packaging, and transportation services.
Benefits of KANE's Northeast distribution services incllude:
- One-day delivery to 80 million consumers. KANE’s Scranton, PA, campus is served by five interstates, including I-81, I-80 and I-84, providing delivery, in six hours or less, to Portland, ME, Washington, DC, Toronto, Canada, Pittsburgh, PA - and everywhere in between.
- Load consolidation for reduced freight costs. KANE is the industry leader in collaborative distribution. We bring together middle-market consumer goods manufacturers to share Northeast warehouse and truck space to save as much as 35% on distribution costs.
- Rail access. Customers cut inbound freight costs by shipping to KANE on Norfolk Southern and Canadian Pacific, both Class 1 railroads (freight comes to KANE via short line – Reading & Northern Railroad). An intermodal ramp is located less than one-half mile from KANE’s PA warehouse campus.
- Food-grade storage. All campus facilities are temperature and humidity-controlled for FDA-compliant, food grade storage. KANE’s TL fleet includes refrigerated trailers.
- Integrated warehousing, packaging and transportation solution. Having one 3PL provider for storage, contract packaging and delivery means fewer touch points, shorter cycle times and clear accountability.
- Variable costs. Pay only for the space and services you need. Perfect for economically managing seasonal volume spikes.
- Scalable for future expansion. With multiple Northeast distribution centers in Scranton and Allentown PA and 8 million square feet of total warehouse space across all regions of the U.S., KANE can support your short-term and long-term growth.
- Available space. Immediate occupancy.