Need a Northern California warehousing solution for product distribution into the Northwest? KANE can help.
KANE operates a multi-client Northern California distribution centers totaling over 250,000 sq. ft. of racked or bulk storage space. Located within 80 miles of the Port of Oakland, this is an ideal spot for all your import and export needs.
Advantages of our Northern California Distribution Center Services
- Excellent location for one-day delivery to over 45 million consumers
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate seasonal volume shifts
- Over 250,000 sq. ft. of temperature-controlled, food grade facilities with superior ratings from the AIB International (formerly the American Institute of Baking)
- Manhattan Associates WMS and BluJay TMS
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Paved truck courts with 200+ trailer spots in fenced, secure yards
Key Benefits KANE’s Northern California Distribution Services
- Lower distribution costs. Pay only for what you need – logistics becomes a variable expense where costs parallel your revenue stream.
- Reduce risk and capital investment. Leverage KANE’s investments in warehouses, trucks, and technology – channel your capital to support your core business.
- Streamline and simplify distribution. Use a single-source partner for integrated distribution and freight delivery, eliminating the time and cost involved in coordinating multiple providers.
- Collaborate and save. Share warehouse costs and possibly consolidate freight with other KANE customers shipping to the same retailers.
- Improve customer service and lower freight spend. Use of national distribution network to place your product closer to your customer.
- Quickly enter markets. We can set up all EDI and technology communications feeds while establishing SOPs to have your product ready to ship within two weeks of receiving it.
- Support business growth. KANE’s national distribution network gives you enhanced logistics capacity for space, labor, and transportation.