KANE’s logistics technology platform transmits, translates and integrates data between all partners in a connected supply chain. Key system components include:
- Warehousing and Distribution. KANE’s warehouse management system (WMS) is a tier one, RF-enabled system that maximizes accuracy and labor efficiency in the distribution center. Manhattan SCALE ™ is the number one WMS for retailers and their suppliers.
- Transportation. KANE uses Tier 1 systems from TMW (OTR freight optimization) and BluJay Solutions (load consolidation and transportation management) to manage on-time, efficient delivery of freight with complete visibility.
- Visibility Portal. Customers can monitor inventory and shipments in real-time, via the web, from their desktop or mobile device. KANE’s secure portal supports creation of event-based alerts, as well as standard and custom reports on activity and performance.
Benefits of KANE’s Logistics Technology Infrastructure
- Stay in the know and in control, with web access to real-time shipment status and performance reports
- Make faster, better decisions
- Lower costs through optimal routing, load consolidation and other freight transportation strategies, as well as optimal space and labor utilization
- Avoid seven-figure investments in systems and training