KANE’s transportation management systems support efficient execution of truckload deliveries, cross docking, load consolidation, freight brokerage, and full outsourced transportation management.
We use Tier 1 systems from TMW (OTR freight optimization) and BluJay Solutions (load consolidation and transportation management) to manage on-time, efficient delivery of freight with complete visibility. Naturally, we have GPS tracking in every truck and 2-way communication with our drivers.
Benefits of KANE Transportation Management Systems
- Avoid major systems investments – we bear the costs of systems and training so you can invest available capital in your core business.
- Reduce costs and mileage – using smart systems that optimize runs, routes, and backhauls.
- Reduce time – through automated processes that reduce planning time/labor.
- Stay in the know and in control – with web access to real-time shipment status and performance reports.
Key Features of KANE’s TMS Platform
- Full execution suite provides comprehensive solution for dispatch, load management, routing and scheduling, backhaul solicitation, and other tasks.
- Advanced dashboard reporting for “what if” modelling makes it easy to analyze routes and fleet performance.
- Highly scalable and configurable system easily connects with other business systems, such as ERP or financial systems.
- Transportation analytics package puts powerful, easy-to-use data mining tools in the hands of operations experts to spot continuous improvement opportunities
One of KANE’s signature freight solutions is Load Consolidation, which combines smaller shipments from multiple manufacturers into single truckload shipments. This lets small to mid-sized shippers cooperate to lower the high cost of LTL shipping. Our system receives orders from multiple companies and searches for “matches” – orders that share similar ship-to destinations and arrival dates.
We then build full truckloads to cut customer LTL costs by 20% to 35%.
Features of KANE’s load consolidation program include:
- Internet-enabled application
- Updates every 15 minutes
- Visibility throughout the process for you and your customers
- Tight integration with warehouse management system
- Order status frequently updated via EDI